Words With Crosses is a free software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Words With Crosses is a crossword puzzle application that downloads many different free puzzles from the web, as well as several premium crosswords for subscribers. It can also play any .puz or .jpz file from the web or from your email.
Puzzles available include:
- American Values Club xword (paid subscription required)
- Andy Kravis, Cruciverbalist at Law
- Brendan Emmett Quigley (manual download required)
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- CRooked Crosswords (paid subscription required)
- Crossword Nation (paid subscription required)
- Der Standard (German-language cryptic crosswords)
- Devil Cross
- Erik Agard
- Ink Well Xwords
- Jonesin' Crosswords
- Joseph Crosswords
- Los Angeles Times
- Matt Gaffney's Daily Crossword (manual download required)
- Muller Monthly Music Meta
- Neville Fogarty
- New York Times (paid subscription required)
- New York Times Mini Puzzle (paid subscription required)
- New York Times Monthly Bonus Puzzle (paid subscription required)
- Patrick Blindauer's Free Monthly Puzzle
- People Puzzler
- Premier Crosswords
- Sheffer Crosswords
- Stan Newman's Newsday Crossword
- Universal Crossword
- USA Today
- Wall Street Journal
- Washington Post Puzzler
Words With Crosses is free and open-source. Check out the source code on GitHub at https://github.com/adamantoise/wordswithcrosses and fork it, send pull requests, submit issues, and more.
Words With Crosses (version 2.4.0) has a file size of 326.11 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 62 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.